Sunday, August 2, 2009

Interesting You Tube video

I just thought I would share this link to a cool video I saw at Deseret Book.com. It is on the Second Coming.

http://deseretbook.com/video/view/289

It has quotes from several well known leaders and was a perfect ending to a day of discussion in YW about this very subject. The spirit was strong and the attitude was hopeful.

I am grateful for the knowledge of the gospel that I have. Grateful to know that we lived before we came here and continue to live after this life. I am so grateful to have my family and to know that other family members wait for me, and can't wait to be reunited with them.

I am grateful for the power of the atonement, for the power of the Priesthood, and for the knowledge that I can be forgiven of my mistakes and try again until I work out my salvation and become as my Father in Heaven would have me be. I am grateful to know that God knows me for who I am and that I matter to Him, and that He loves all of His children, and they ALL matter to Him.

I look forward to the day when we will see Him again and live with Him and His son, Jesus Christ, who has redeemed us all that we may return to the presence of our Father and live with Him forever.

God grant me the ability to endure to the end, to "stand in holy places and be not moved."

No comments:

Post a Comment