Friday, December 26, 2008

My Children Made Me Do It!!

I am finally on the web! Danielle decided I needed to start a blog (she'd even typing this right now! haha)! I will officially start blogging soon, but right now I'm rubbing my dog's tummy. I hope you all had a great holiday! We're still snowed in, but hopefully it will start to disappear shortly. The birds are starting to return, so that's a good sign. I'm going to try and navigate around this place, so I will talk to you all soon!!!

~ Beth

3 comments:

  1. Ha, Ha! You have a blog. Luv, luv, loved your "About Me" section - so tOTally describes you. Especially the part about you even being alive in 1922. Happy Blogging. Hope we get to hear from YOU too and not just your extrodiNARily talented ghost writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dani is quite talented, and I would look pretty good for my age if I were actually born in '22. Although I did ask her if she meant 1822. Children do have their own perspectives of how old you are.

    ReplyDelete