Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just a thought . . .

Since I made such a big deal about the snow I thought that I should show you some pictures so you would know why we are so happy it's almost gone.

This is where we cleaned a path for Molly to be able to go outside to answer the call of nature without getting buried. Miniature Pinchuers don't have that long of legs.



This is at the street heading up our hill into our neighborhood on the day we could finally drive again.

Poor skid mark got buried!


This is from Whiskey Ridge


This is out the kitchen window.







4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful view out of your kitchen window! I would love to stare at that while doing the dishes! (I get to stare at the side of a house.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeew, this actually fills me with rage. There's no snow here, thank goodness, knock on wood and all that. I hate it. I hate the idea and everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura you make me laugh!!! I hope Rexburg has experiences global warming before you get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flip! I just looked at the snow level at the gate from the back to the front yard. Shoot that must be up to my knee almost. Ugg I don't even want to think about what Rexburg is going to be like...

    ReplyDelete