Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's raining, It's pouring!!!


I never thought I would be SOOOO happy to see it rain!!! We've been walking in a winter wonderland for a little over a week now. (Humans have no patience.) We live in the Pacific Northwest for a reason. If we want snow we will go and look for it!!! This week we have had no choice. The snow came to us. And it has been plentiful!!! It was actually quite gorgeous, but enough is enough. We Americans like to be able to drive where ever we want to with no restrictions whatsoever. Mark was having fun though. I had him take me to the store a couple of times and we went to deliver some packages to those he home teaches. We were bombing through the snow and spinning out on purpose to slide into parking spots, etc. I think it reminded him of his college days in K Falls, OR. All I have to say is that I am glad he was driving and I am so thankful for our old van, the Toyota Previa. That All Trak is a life saver. I used it several times, and Josh even took it to work. He liked being able to go all over without too many worries. I must say the best part about snow is the hot cocoa and pajama days!!! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment