Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hidden Treasures

I was cleaning out some things on my computer and I found a few treasures.









I have no idea why Josh and Molly were hanging out so far on the rock, but it's a cool picture. I wish I could have found a few pictures of Stuart and Laura, and some of Marks parents, etc. but he must have them all on his computer. The only picture I could find of Marks mom was in with the Halloween photos. The only things is she wasn't in costume. I wonder if Mark was making a comment. She does look pretty scary in those curlers she wears at night.
Oh well. I am grateful for the "treasures" in my life.







2 comments:

  1. This is Laura and Stewart's friend, Megan. Just wanted to let you know, you have delightful children and I'm so glad so many of them are close by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I quite enjoy them myself, although I'm sure I make them bonkers!!

    ReplyDelete