Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's up with you?

Lately Molly, our Min Pin, who by the way is way over weight because she's been sneaking cat food, has been charging at the cat. The cat is just innocently walking by and Molly will jump up from where ever she is and start chasing the cat. I have become quite irritated with her.

I think it is because she likes to sit by Mark and watch TV with him in the evening. Because she likes company she takes a little nugget of dog food and chooses various places around the house to hide them. She sometimes even growls at me. (Stinker) Last night, after one of her episodes, I took her straight to her kennel. Mark can't stand thinking we are unkind so she didn't stay their long. I wonder, who really rules the roost?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that cat is not as innocent as you think she is...

    ReplyDelete