Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Photos of the Girls

Before we left for school Laura took some photos of just the girls.
The theme was The Roaring 20's.
The girl's are the 20's I'm the 40's.
Thanks to Laura's magic camara, we all came out looking pretty good.
And we had fun doing it too.


For some reason I always think of Julia Child when I see this photo of me.














The hands REALLY give away the age. My father in law calls his wrinkles
'Grin Lines'. He always thanks my kids for giving them to him.
He says without them he wouldn't have smiled so much and wouldn't
be wrinkled so each wrinkle is a blessing.
I love that.

Mischievious Megan

When I see this picture of Danielle I sometimes wonder what maniacal plan
she has up her sleeve. She's too cute to do any thing wrong though, so
I guess it's all in the way you look at it!
Thanks Laura!!
You can find more of her work at Sugar Grenade Photography.
She's mahvelous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment